The Audience Engagement Platform (AEP) is a web platform and service designed to help artists increase their sustainability through a process of creating and presenting new varieties of experiences for their fans. We’re expanding our team, so If you or someone you know seems like a fit for any of the below, let us know. (As a non-profit, we won’t make you rich, but you might help change the world.)
We are seeking an ongoing relationship with a designer that will average roughly 10hrs/week. We’re always adding new features as well as designing visual learning materials, and are looking for someone to maintain a clear and consistent user experience.
Responsibilities – UX/UI
- continually review website: correct inconsistencies and unnecessary complexities
- design/coordinate user-testing of site
- facilitate design discussions, generate definition of options of varying complexity
- generate wireframes for developers, coordinating with Product Manager
- Ongoing responsibility for design for small-team’s interactive site.
- HTML, CSS
- Written and oral communication, to drive collaboration.
- Lean-UX mentality: iterative, pragmatic
If you’re interested/qualify, contact us with targeted cover-letter and appropriate portfolio examples.