Are you passionate about the arts? Familiar with social networks, the web, and all the different ways that people stay in contact? An excellent communicator, friendly and sociable? If so, we would like to talk with you!
We are building the Audience Engagement Platform (AEPlatform.org), a platform designed to strengthen the connection between artists and audiences. Our tools aim to help artists make and share art more easily, and to allow audiences to gaim more access to the arts. As we enter our beta phase, we are looking for a community manager to help us manage and grow AEP’s online community.
- Host live workshops and online webinars
- Creatively and proactively assist customers
- Serve as the initial point of contact for inbound requests
- Identify and analyze issues, patterns and trends in customer requests & product performance. Escalate individual items immediately as appropriate.
- Transfer the information to the appropriate staff so that they can respond accordingly, including: bugs to quality assurance, new ideas to product development, messaging effectiveness to marketing, frequently asked questions noted, identifying user generated content
- Author blog posts, articles, other text-based social media
- Collect metrics on a weekly/monthly basis including recommendations
- Stay up-to-date on new social media tools, best practices and how other organizations and companies are using them
- Participate in professional networking by following the prominent relevant bloggers and online writers & attending events
- Have experience managing and hosting both live and online events
- Have an arts background (dance in particular is a plus), with at least 1 year of work experience
- Love helping people and find it rewarding to solve people’s problems. Then you love to proactively use that experience to make the whole service better
- Like working hard and thrive on the excitement of a goal oriented team
- Are an independent, creative self-starter who loves running with things while keeping everyone inside and outside the company in the loop
- Love to write & enjoy sharing your ideas with others
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Are organized, and know how to set break a project up into pieces to make progress.
To be considered for the position, please email the items below in one PDF-formatted file with your name as the filename to email@example.com and include “Community Manager” as the email’s subject line.
- A cover letter including the following information: your interest in the position and the organization, the date you are available to start, your salary requirements and contact information for two professional references.
- A résumé no longer than 2 pages outlining your educational and professional experience.
- Links to any relevant examples of your online presence/work (personal and/or professional), with a description of what to attribute to you.
Dec. 7, 2010, Filed under category blog